My Photo
Name:
Location: Costa Mesa, Ca, United States

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

E=MC2

Besides time travel being impossible... just kidding ; P

Babe, I always and will always love you and will be her for you. I might not always or ever know what you are thinking, how you are feeling, or even what support you need, but I will always do my best to be your sister.. whatever that means : D Just know that as different as we are we share some things that are very hard to deny, besides genetics, we share a very deep bond.. a strange bond, but one I think we are both begining to understand...

I love you.. I love ALL of you, the good,... and the bad (if there is any...) ; P I always will no matter what you do, what you say, or what I do, or what I say.

That story was for both of us... something that was written for me and for you.. and the fact that it helped both of us (besides those gramatical errors... ; ) in some way, shows how similar we feel inside.

I love you.

La La Loom.. (Va Va Voom...) O_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home